The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society. The opinions expressed in the posts on this blog are the views of their individual author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- What’s the buzz? Tell me what’s happening: A conference on ethics in mathematics.
- Trans Day of Visibility: a reading list
- Highlights from the Latinx in the Mathematical Sciences Conference
- Workshop on Increasing Minority Participation in Mathematics: Reflections on A Park City Mathematics Institute program
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Category Archives: hiring
Update June 7, 2017: For a follow-up to this post, check out Piper Harron’s personal blog, The Liberated Mathematician.