The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society. The opinions expressed in the posts on this blog are the views of their individual author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Update: Taxes and Education November 10, 2017
- The Tax Bill and Potential Impacts on Graduate Education and our Universities November 6, 2017
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” — Wayne Gretzky (former professional ice hockey player and coach) October 24, 2017
- Spend a year, or two, in Washington D.C.! Applications due soon! September 26, 2017
- Federal policies and our work at institutions of higher education September 18, 2017
The AMS encourages your comments, and hopes you will join the discussions. We review comments before they are posted, and those that are offensive, abusive, off topic or promoting a commercial product, person or website will not be posted. Expressing disagreement is fine, but mutual respect is required.