The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Algorithms, China, Congress, and us October 13, 2021
- President Biden’s Research Priorities September 28, 2021
- What you missed over the summer—Part 2 September 9, 2021
- Math and Congress: What you missed over the summer, so far—Part 1 August 11, 2021
- Mathematicians hit the Hill July 7, 2021
Monthly Archives: May 2019
President Trump issues his FY 2020 budget, what does it look like for the mathematical sciences, and what happens next?
On March 11 President Trump released his proposal, titled “A Budget for a Better America,” outlining how the government should make investments for the FY2020. As in his first two, his third annual budget includes massive cuts for science. … Continue reading