The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Addressing Threats and Vulnerabilities in Critical Interconnected Systems: Common Principles in Disease Outbreaks, Internet Malware, and Bank Failures July 16, 2019
- AMS Primer on Open Access June 25, 2019
- What is Congress up to, vis-à-vis the NSF? Money and Demography June 4, 2019
- President Trump issues his FY 2020 budget, what does it look like for the mathematical sciences, and what happens next? May 13, 2019
- We are not doing so well April 25, 2019
Monthly Archives: May 2019
President Trump issues his FY 2020 budget, what does it look like for the mathematical sciences, and what happens next?
On March 11 President Trump released his proposal, titled “A Budget for a Better America,” outlining how the government should make investments for the FY2020. As in his first two, his third annual budget includes massive cuts for science. … Continue reading