The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society. The opinions expressed in the posts on this blog are the views of their individual author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Tuesday Tax Post Update December 8, 2017
- Tuesday tax update! Act today December 5, 2017
- How does U.S. investment in science compare to that of other countries? December 1, 2017
- Update: Taxes and Education November 10, 2017
- The Tax Bill and Potential Impacts on Graduate Education and our Universities November 6, 2017
The AMS encourages your comments, and hopes you will join the discussions. We review comments before they are posted, and those that are offensive, abusive, off topic or promoting a commercial product, person or website will not be posted. Expressing disagreement is fine, but mutual respect is required.