AMS Office of Government Relations Director Karen Saxe’s posts include timely information on activities in Congress that affect mathematicians and the broader science community, historical tidbits on federal science policy, and opportunities for engaging with Congress and other policy-makers.
The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- AMS Education and Science Policy Activities at the Joint Mathematics Meetings January 7, 2020
- AMS President Jill Pipher to Congress: “No Longer Secure: Cryptography in the Quantum Era” December 10, 2019
- After a slow start, the Trump White House is ramping up its science policy activities November 21, 2019
- Census 2020 November 6, 2019
- Meet the AMS Committee on Education October 17, 2019