AMS Office of Government Relations Director Karen Saxe’s posts include timely information on activities in Congress that affect mathematicians and the broader science community, historical tidbits on federal science policy, and opportunities for engaging with Congress and other policy-makers.
The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Meet the AMS Committee on Science Policy April 11, 2019
- Why care about the American Association for the Advancement of Science as an early-career mathematician? March 19, 2019
- Mathematical Sciences and the NSF Big Ideas March 7, 2019
- Which Members of Congress have a say over the NSF? February 16, 2019
- Call To Action: The Shutdown Hurt Science; Ask Congress To Avoid Another February 1, 2019