AMS Office of Government Relations Director Karen Saxe’s posts include timely information on activities in Congress that affect mathematicians and the broader science community, historical tidbits on federal science policy, and opportunities for engaging with Congress and other policy-makers.
The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Sexual Harassment and a “Call to Action” December 5, 2018
- The election outcome and what it means for mathematicians November 14, 2018
- Voting Rights Data Institute for Students October 24, 2018
- Good news! Great reports now available to all! October 10, 2018
- Submit your big and wonderful ideas by October 26 September 27, 2018