AMS Office of Government Relations Director Karen Saxe’s posts include timely information on activities in Congress that affect mathematicians and the broader science community, historical tidbits on federal science policy, and opportunities for engaging with Congress and other policy-makers.
The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Census 2020 November 6, 2019
- Meet the AMS Committee on Education October 17, 2019
- What you missed over the summer: balancing openness in science with threats to security by foreign researchers September 23, 2019
- Gerrymandering and math in the era of state reform September 4, 2019
- Some fun and interesting summer reading: A brief history of the National Science Foundation August 14, 2019