AMS Office of Government Relations Director Karen Saxe’s posts include timely information on activities in Congress that affect mathematicians and the broader science community, historical tidbits on federal science policy, and opportunities for engaging with Congress and other policy-makers.
The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Which Members of Congress have a say over the NSF? February 16, 2019
- Call To Action: The Shutdown Hurt Science; Ask Congress To Avoid Another February 1, 2019
- NSF’s “We are Mathematics” Video Competition deadline extended January 30, 2019
- Students! We want you to attend the “Catalyzing Advocacy in Science and Engineering (CASE) Workshop” January 23, 2019
- Enter to win (fame and fortune): “We are Mathematics” video competition January 9, 2019