AMS Office of Government Relations Director Karen Saxe’s posts include timely information on activities in Congress that affect mathematicians and the broader science community, historical tidbits on federal science policy, and opportunities for engaging with Congress and other policy-makers.
The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society. The opinions expressed in the posts on this blog are the views of their individual author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- It’s almost August — invite members of congress to visit your campus! July 19, 2018
- The Supreme Court has decided on gerrymandering, what does it mean for the math & stats community? June 28, 2018
- Origami meets math, science, and engineering June 7, 2018
- Take action today!!! Petition to protect graduate students has June 1 deadline May 30, 2018
- My AMS internship in the Washington, DC office May 23, 2018