AMS Office of Government Relations Director Karen Saxe’s posts include timely information on activities in Congress that affect mathematicians and the broader science community, historical tidbits on federal science policy, and opportunities for engaging with Congress and other policy-makers.
The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Gerrymandering and math in the era of state reform September 4, 2019
- Some fun and interesting summer reading: A brief history of the National Science Foundation August 14, 2019
- Addressing Threats and Vulnerabilities in Critical Interconnected Systems: Common Principles in Disease Outbreaks, Internet Malware, and Bank Failures July 16, 2019
- AMS Primer on Open Access June 25, 2019
- What is Congress up to, vis-à-vis the NSF? Money and Demography June 4, 2019