The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- President Biden’s first budget shows big changes for science and math June 16, 2021
- Major changes coming to the National Science Foundation(?) May 3, 2021
- Science Policy at the AMS April 20, 2021
- Washington Update on the first months of the Biden presidency and new Congress March 23, 2021
- Update on the Census, Reapportionment, and Redistricting February 25, 2021
About this Blog
AMS Office of Government Relations Director Karen Saxe’s posts include timely information on activities in Congress that affect mathematicians and the broader science community, historical tidbits on federal science policy, and opportunities for engaging with Congress and other policy-makers.