I’ve added the Senate conferees to the post, in case you want to reach them also!
The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Enter to win (fame and fortune): “We are Mathematics” video competition January 9, 2019
- AMS Office of Government Relations Activities at the Joint Mathematics Meetings December 27, 2018
- Sexual Harassment and a “Call to Action” December 5, 2018
- The election outcome and what it means for mathematicians November 14, 2018
- Voting Rights Data Institute for Students October 24, 2018