The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- How challenging experiences led me to pursue a PhD in Mathematics by Shanise Walker
- Encounters with Gatekeepers, by Jen Bowen, Allison Henrich, and Chawne Kimber
- Turning a Passion for Pints into Perseverance by Matthew Fields
- Bad Handwriting in an Artist’s World by Isaac Weiss
- Homeless for the General, by Jeff Brown
The AMS encourages your comments, and hopes you will join the discussions. We review comments before they are posted, and those that are offensive, abusive, off topic or promoting a commercial product, person or website will not be posted. Expressing disagreement is fine, but mutual respect is required.