Opinions expressed on these pages were the views of the writers and did not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
- Pukekohe Preschool on The Kids Are Not Alright Either
- Julie Rana on The Kids Are Not Alright Either
- Zach Little on even in my prime – a poem
- Darlene Beckwith Brown on even in my prime – a poem
- Katie on Post JMM Wrap-Up
Monthly Archives: October 2019
We may be mathematicians, but first and foremost, we’re humans.
By Allison Henrich Mathematicians are often portrayed as socially awkward, unempathetic creatures. This was not my experience of the mathematicians I met at the PIC MATH Data Analytics workshop in Provo, UT in the Spring of 2017. You see, at … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments