Subscribe to Blog via Email
The opinions expressed on this blog are the views of the writer(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the American Mathematical Society.
- On Navigating Collaborations
- On the “AMS Committee on Education Panel Current Issues: What can we do to support math majors and grad students in the time of pandemic?”
- On “The Black Mathematician Chronicles: Our Quest to Update the MAD Pages”
- Studying Contact Patterns for COVID-19
- Anti-racism in mathematics: Who, what, when, where, why, and how?
We encourage your comments, and hope you will join the discussions. Comments are reviewed before they are posted, and those that are offensive, abusive, off topic or promoting a commercial product, person or website will not be posted. Expressing disagreement is fine, but mutual respect is required.
Tag Archives: Katrina Morgan
As part of the AMS Special Session on Mathematical Outreach: Engagement Opportunities and Best Practices organized by Irina Mitrea, Maria E Lorenz (Temple University), and Katharine A Ott (Bates College), I got to hear the experience in mathematical outreach of Dr. Katrina Morgan (Northwestern … Continue reading