- Go to https://www.ams.org/mathmedia/
- Under the heading "Subscribe to Math in the Media via email," enter your email address and click "Subscribe."
- Check your email inbox for a message from Math in the Media and click "Confirm Follow" to complete your subscription.
With the Math in the Media program from the American Mathematical Society, you can stay up-to-date with math in current events and get ideas for classroom activities. The site has two components:
- Digests of Math in the Media: Every month, we publish a set of digests of recent news stories involving math. Each digest consists of a summary of the news story accompanied by classroom activities that will help students practice the math concepts discussed in the news.
- Tony Phillips' Take on Math in the Media: These monthly columns take a deeper dive into recent developments in the world of mathematics.